Probably tragically inaccurate forecasts as the Red Sox and Cardinals meet tonight at Busch Stadium for a pivotal swing game with the 2013 World Series knotted up at one win apiece.
1. The sloppy defense in the first two games is contagious. Each team will commit at least one error in Game 3.
2. Boston will have five runners LOB in the first three innings.
3. Jake Peavy will give up at least one run in the first two innings.
4. Peavy will lay down one successful bunt in the ballgame.
5. St. Louis starter Joe Kelly will throw less than 90 pitches.
6. A total of three home runs will be hit in the ballgame.
7. Will Middlebrooks will double sometime in the later innings.
8. Quintin Berry will pinch run but will not steal any bases.
9. Brandon Workman will come into the game before the 8th inning.
10. At least one Red Sox hitter will start and see single-digit pitches overall in the game.