In the wake of The Obstruction Call that ended Game 3, some existentially meaningless thoughts about what will happen during tonight’s baseball game.
1. Clay Buchholz will pitch less than five innings.
2. Lance Lynn will pitch exactly five innings.
3. The margin of victory for the winning team will be three runs or more.
4. Dustin Pedroia will have two extra-base hits.
5. Carlos Beltran will hit a home run off Buchholz.
6. Koji Uehara will record more than three outs.
7. Craig Breslow will record two outs.
8. There will be a total of two errors in the game.