The accuracy rate for these forecasts is getting embarrassing. But on we go.
1. A day after Jonny Gomes did the same, Daniel Nava will make another nice diving catch in left field.
2. Neither starter will get through six innings. Jake Peavy will pitch 5 ⅔; Doug Fister will pitch 5 ⅓.
3. Fox will milk the whole “Jake Peavy likes cursing at himself on the mound” element. The camera will catch him saying “fuck” and variations of “fuck” on four separate occasions.
4. Xander Bogaerts will score a run in the ballgame.
5. Detroit will hit two home runs in the game.
6. The final score of Game 4 won’t look like a soccer match, although Comerica Park will continue to sound like a European football stadium thanks to Tigers fans’ singing the chorus to “Seven Nation Army” in unison.